Browse Our Forensic Crime Scene Services
FNISG SERVICES (Continued)
- (Bug Sweeping)-U.S. Government-trained TSCM specialists will conduct professional TSCM surveys of your facility, office, meeting room and/or residence. Specialists are experienced with various electromechanical, analog, digital and computer-based telephone system. TSCM Surveys include but are not limited to; Telephone instrument Analysis, Telephone Line Analysis, Radio Frequency Spectrum Analysis, Non-Linear junction Analysis, Physical Inspection and Technical Evaluation.
10. Skip tracing, missing persons, prisoner transport, bail enforcement/fugitive recovery.
11. Executive Protection (Bodyguard) Surveillance/counter surveillance protection. Bonded experts will plan and conduct your protected travel worldwide.
12. Background Checks- International, Nationwide, Federal, State, County, Tribal, Criminal/Civil checks, Driving record checks, Due diligence checks with rapid turnaround on results. To include Education verification, credit checks, employment verification, international and nationwide fugitive warrant and Arrest checks.
13. Integrated Security Risk Assessments (ISRA) is an assessment of your facility's Operational Security. This includes every aspect from parking lot security, internal theft, workplace violence, domestic violence, personal and corporate. We assess your Police Dept, Corrections Dept or your physical and technical security, security force operations (armed/unarmed), communication security, computer security, handling of sensitive/classified documents, infrastructure integrity and Physical/Technical Security protocols.
14. Specialized Investigations- we can perform the most intricate investigations into fraud, wire fraud, mail fraud and undercover operations, Forensic Crime Scene. We will design an investigation around your exact needs in Albuquerque, NM, NM, AZ or CO. Social Media Investigations are key to every investigation in 2017. We find Internet Protocol Addresses (IP Addresses); the owners of emails, even on anonymous email sites like Guerilla Mail. FNISG owns the Internet and even the Dark Web.
- MOST IMPORTANTLY, WE ARE CERTIFIED TO TRAIN YOUR INVESTIGATORS, POLICE OFFICERS, SECURITY OFFICERS IN ANY AND ALL OF THE ABOVE SERVICES THAT WE PROVIDE. OUR INSTRUCTORS ARE FEDERALLY AND/OR NEW MEXICO LAW ENFORCEMENT ACADEMY CERTIFIED/AZ POST AND/OR DEGREED PROFESSIONALS IN THEIR RESPECTIVE FIELDS.
TO MAKE QUALITY AND PROFESSIONAL INVESTIGATIVE SERVICES AVAILABLE TO ALL DOMESTIC AND INTERNATIONAL GOVERNMENTAL AGENCIES, COMMERCIAL BUSINESSES AND THE WORLDWIDE GENERAL PUBLIC.
Final Notice Investigative Services Group is operated by Dr. George W. Walker, Sr., President/CEO. He has over 41 years of investigative and top-level security experience. A former FBI Supervisory Special Agent and U.S. Marine Corps Officer, Dr. George Walker specialized in large-scale Organized Crime investigations, Police Corruption cases with worldwide criminal /civil implications. Dr. George Walker has a Doctorate of Education in Computer Technology and a Master of Science Degree in Forensic Science. Dr. George Walker was the FBI's lead coordinator of its prestigious Evidence Response Team (ERT) in New York City.
The consortium consists of retired, former federal / state criminal / civil investigators from the U.S. Secret Service, FBI, Drug Enforcement Administration, U.S. Marshals Service and New York City Detectives. Many of the FNISG staff possess Bachelors and/or Masters Degrees in Criminal Justice, Homeland Security and Public Administration.
Final Notice - Investigative Service Group is headquartered in Albuquerque, New Mexico at the business office complex located at 11000 Spain, NE., Bldg., “C”, Albuquerque, New Mexico 87111. FNISG has offices in Phoenix, Arizona and Denver, Colorado.